18:30 - 22:00
Warm flaky Samosa pastry filled with spicy goodness is one of the most popular Indian street food snacks and starters. Making Samosa is easy but also an art. In this hands on class I will guide you step by step to master the art so you can enjoy delicious Samosas as often as you want.
What you will do
- Enjoy a welcome drink and appetiser.
- Make the classic Samosa pastry dough.
- Make the vegetable Samosa stuffing.
- Learn how to roll and shape the pastry.
- Prepare and cook beautiful and tasty Vegetable Samosas.
- Make two classic chutneys for Samosa.
- Make an alternative Samosa with a twist – a sweet Chocolate dessert Samosa !
- Take away the recipe, tips and knowledge to put into practice.
Vegan recipe for those who enjoy a vegan diet.
Everything is provided, from Aprons, recipe and all cooking ingredients, spices and cooking equipment. This cooking workshop is for everyone from cooking enthusiasts, beginners, foodies, people who just want to get together and have fun learning something new. My teaching style is informal, hands-on and interactive and the evening will be lots of fun !
Bookings are closed for this event.